“We are what we do, not what we say” – Plato
Spin Society, a leading boutique indoor cycling studio, has a tremendous opportunity for a PART TIME front desk squad member to join the team in our Downtown location. Be advised: we are definitely not your average spin studio. We grew tired of painfully uninspired sweat sessions, so we’ve rewritten the rulebook on indoor cycling. The promise; a 50-minute rhythm-based full body ride focused on empowerment and transformation. To consistently deliver on this promise, we are looking for someone like YOU! For our clients, this means taking part in the absolute best sweat session. From the moment our riders walk through the door, they have to FEEL like this place is different. This special feeling is at the core of why we do what we do. It defines our culture and is why “we are what we do, not what we say”.
- Uphold the Spin Society culture.
- Provide the BEST customer experience ever.
- Assist the Studio Management in daily studio tasks and projects.
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative.
- Provide support to the Spin Society instructors to ensure rides start on time with everyone ready to dance it out on the bikes.
- Work as a team and communicate effectively to form a cohesive squad.
- Assist with the training and coaching of new hires for the front desk squad.
- Maintain the Spin Society brand aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture.
- Please send your résumé and picture (optional) to email@example.com
- Outstanding customer service and problem solving skills.
- A positive attitude and ability to make people smile.
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities.
- Great organizational skills.
- Willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction.
- Available to work a non-traditional schedule – must have early morning, evening and weekend work availabilities.
- Able to bend, kneel, reach, and assist clients with bike setup.
- Able to lift and carry a minimum of 25lbs (laundry basket, hand weights, etc).