HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Hi there. We’re so pleased you’re interested in a Spin Society franchise. Below you’ll find a whole bunch of helpful information about us, and what it takes to become a Spin Society Franchisee.
Above all, we’re looking for partners who share our passion for making our community and team members feel good!
If you think you have what it takes to create the kind of place that moves people to move the world, there’s an application at the bottom of the page. If you have any questions, please feel free to give our CEO a call at 778-870-4484 and Dominik will be happy to answer your initial questions.
Spin Society Cycling Studio Inc. was founded in 2014 with the belief that Vancouver deserved a new take on boutique fitness. Many “gyms” were popping up at the time, but they mostly lacked refinement and a clear customer-focused mission.
Now with multiple locations, Spin Society thrives on happiness and delivering the ultimate customer experience. This is what truly makes Spin Society memorable. Our strength is in our people, and we value every team member as an important piece of the customer journey.
The many annual awards for Best Spin Studio in Vancouver are a testament to the strength of the team, operations, and brand.
BECOME A SPIN SOCIETY FRANCHISEE
The decision should be easy. Here’s why:
- Proven space: The Canadian fitness industry is worth US$4.4B (Source: Ibis World)
- Industry leading mobile and website technology using best in class software
- Canadians prefer 60 minutes of exercise to shorter cycles (Source: NFLA)
- Strong commitment to people, service and community
- Abundant, high-quality supply of fitness coaches (most do this as part-time work)
- Membership and reward program designed to delight and engage loyal members
- Sophisticated systems and processes that drive successful, efficient operations
- Remarkably simple design and branding, using financial capital where you most need it
- Experienced leadership focused on creating a better experience for team members, the community & Franchisees.
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
We’ll make it super-easy for you to open and operate your Spin Society studio. For example, we provide the following initial and ongoing training and support:
- Help finding a location and negotiating your lease
- Complete store design, development, and construction support services
- Full integration with our customized online booking and POS systems
- Cost-savings through utilization of our constantly evolving custom website
- Comprehensive operations manual
- Marketing support and guidance including social media, digital marketing, and promotional materials
- Pre-Opening training at your newly constructed shop (for coaches and employees)
ESTIMATED STARTUP COSTS
|Non-Refundable Franchise Fee||$35,000|
|Deposit on Lease|
|Deposit on Lease||$20,000|
|All Interior Improvements Including Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, Etc.||$450,000|
|Permits & Professional Fees|
|Building Permits and Approvals||$2,000|
|Incorporation / Contract Review / Lease Review||$3,000|
|Engineers + Architect||$20,000|
|Interior Design – Design Development||$10,000|
|Entrance Feature Signs||$7,500|
|Equipment & Others|
|Cycling Shoes + Cleats||$25,000|
|Weights + Weight Holders||$3,500|
|Sound System and Mics||$35,000|
|Towels, Branded Retail, Office Supplies, Etc.||$20,000|
SIGN ME UP
In order to take the next step in opening your own Spin Society studio, we ask that you fill out and submit the following application. The information you provide will help us determine if we are a good fit. So don’t be brief or shy!
This website and all information located on this website do not represent an advertisement or offer to sell a franchise and is for informational purposes only. An offer of a Spin Society franchise can only be made directly by us (or our representatives) by the delivery of a franchise disclosure document (“FDD”), along with any other documents, as required by the BC Franchise Act. Currently, we are unable to offer to sell you a franchise if you are a resident of a country outside of Canada.