THIS IS OUR PLAYGROUND
NEXT AUDITION DATE:
SATURDAY, AUGUST 10TH, 2019
SPIN SOCIETY NORTH VANCOUVER
924 16th STREET W, NORTH VANCOUVER, BC
Spin Society, a leading boutique indoor cycling studio, has a tremendous opportunity for an instructor to join the team at the following studio locations:
Be advised: we are definitely not your average spin studio. The promise; a 50-minute rhythm-based full body ride focused on empowerment and transformation. To consistently deliver on this promise, we are looking for someone like YOU!
On Saturday, August 10th, 2019 at 3:00pm, Spin Society will hold auditions at the NORTH VANCOUVER studio for instructor spots at all Spin Society locations. Once confirmed, your audition time will be communicated via email. Please be on time and prepared to coach 2 songs.
Those selected from the auditions will enter our Spin Society Academy, for approximately 6 weeks.
- Complete the 6-week Spin Society Academy program (3 sessions/week plus 1-1 training);
- Prepare mini-community rides during the Academy;
- Following the Spin Society Academy program, demonstrate knowledge of the Spin Society brand and method during a 50-minute community ride under the evaluation of the Spin Society team;
- Attend a minimum of 2 regular rides per week as part of the Academy training during the 6-week program.
- Have completed a Schwinn Indoor Cycling Certification (you must provide a copy of the certificate prior to the Academy start date).
- Have the availability to coach a minimum of 4 rides per week (you must commit to coaching at least 2 rides per week at first while working your way to 4 rides per week as spots open up on the schedule).
- Regularly attend Spin Society rides before signing up for a general audition.
- Submit a résumé and picture (optional) for review. Describe why you want to join our team and how you intend on achieving success as an instructor.
- Own an interest in developing a strong personal fitness brand.
- Successfully complete the Final Audition for the Instructor position at Spin Society once the Academy training is complete.
- Must be able to provide own source of music (laptop preferred)
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the Spin Society brand and coaching techniques in a variety of work stages.
- Previous fitness teaching experience is a plus.
Those interested are encouraged to send a résumé below: