GET IN Touch Back to Home
Welcome to Spin Society
At Spin Society, we've decided to transform everything you thought you knew about a good workout. Convinced there had to be something more to our everyday fitness routine, we developed an incredible workout that is quite simply all about an amazing sweat while having fun. By combining high-energy music, a beautiful space and inspirational trainers, Spin Society will reinvent indoor cycling. Boring is out. Fun is in. Get ready for the ride of your life. You might not look cute at the end of your ride, but trust us you’ll feel great!
We've created a 50-minute rhythm-based indoor cycling class set to dim lighting, incredible music and inspirational coaching. Our classes are practical and accessible for all levels, but the work that we do transcends the bike. Whereas other group fitness classes can feel competitive, the mentality for riders at Spin Society is one of shared energy, inspiration and encouragement. As a rider, we will get you to focus in on positive energy and self-actualization. This workout will help you cultivate the strength you need, both physically and spiritually, to reach your full potential, and live your biggest, boldest dreams. Spin Society serves to move, inspire, and surprise us into owning how strong we already are.
Don't be scared. The physical ride will be challenging. There's going to be feelings: good, bad, and ugly. But the rewards will be plenty. We are going to ride with the energy with which we are meant to live. You will leave totally drenched in sweat, with abs tighter, arms buffer, and feeling amazing! Clip in. Cue lights. Release your inner rockstar. Are you ready? Let’s go!
Buy Your Ride
- The following comes complimentary with every ride:
- Indoor cycling shoes (SPD cleats)
- Fresh workout towel
- Access to secured lockers
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Rides can be cancelled up to 8 hours before the scheduled start time. Once the 8 hour limit has passed, the ride credit cannot be returned to your account. For accounts with ride credits, 1 credit will be deducted. For accounts with an unlimited pass option, a $10.00 fee will be added to your account at the time of late cancellation or no-show. This fee must be paid before your next ride. Please take this cancellation policy into account when booking your weekly rides!
- You must purchase Spin Society rides before you can reserve a spot in a class. A mandatory waiver must be signed by a parent/guardian in studio for riders under the age of 18 to take a class at Spin Society.
- Classes can be reserved online or by phone up to 7 days in advance.
- All prices are in CAD dollars and do not include GST unless otherwise noted.
- Prices may change without notice.
- The expiration window indicated in the above pricing is from time of first use! When you book your first class using the pricing package, that becomes the activation date.
- You will be asked to sign a liability waiver form upon checking in for your first ride.
Spin Society questions
I’ve always been intimidated by indoor cycling, is it only for expert cyclers?
Not at all! Everyone is welcome at Spin Society. No matter your level of experience, Spin Society is a community bound by its love for music, adrenaline and having fun. In fact, we love sharing this incredible experience with as many people as possible. Please arrive 15 minutes early and our amazing instructors will help you set up your ride. After one class, you’ll be wondering why you’ve been missing out all this time! Indoor cycling is all about you and pushing yourself at your own pace. Although the energy in the room will make you want to spin faster and harder, you can always adjust the tension on your bike to a level that is appropriate for you.
How do I sign up?
- Create a profile in My Society
- Select a Ride from the Schedule
- Purchase a single Ride or a multiple ride package
- Arrive early at the studio
- Check-in at the front desk
- Enjoy your heart-pounding, body pumping ride!
What should I bring?
Hydration is essential! Bring a bottle of water or you can purchase one at the studio. Keep your body going by ensuring you have enough water before, during and after your ride. Spin Society also has a water fountain so we have your refills covered.
Do I need cycling shoes?
Cycling shoes offer a more secure position in the pedals and on the bike while really enhancing the experience. Shoes ALWAYS come complimentary with your ride. If you prefer to bring your own cycling shoes, our pedals are compatible with SPD cleats.
Does the studio have changing rooms?
Of course we do! Spin Society has both men and women’s locker rooms each with restrooms, showers, vanities, and changing areas. We also have lockers available for daily use.
Can I host private group classes or events?
From birthdays, to bride rides and from team building to corporate events, we know how to get down like rockstars! To inquire about hosting a private ride or event at our studio, please email us at email@example.com.
What happens if I arrive late or need to leave early?
We understand that a hectic lifestyle can lead to last minute obligations, but please plan your ride schedule to arrive at least 10 minutes before class begins. In order to preserve the experience for the other riders, we cannot admit anyone who arrives after the scheduled class start time. On the flip side, we politely ask that riders not duck out early. We are working hard to create positive, focused energy in the room for the entire 50-minute ride.
If classes are full, is there a wait list?
If a class you would like to reserve is full, you can opt to place yourself on the wait list. You must have class credits in your account to be able to join a wait list. As spots become available due to cancellations, bikes will be released and assigned automatically based on priority.
How can I cancel a class?
We understand that life can get pretty crazy at times. Please plan to cancel your class at least 8 hours prior to the scheduled time to give a chance to people on the waitlist to sign up in your spot. You can either cancel by signing in to your account, or you can give us a call at the studio and we will gladly cancel for you. The class is NOT refunded; it is simply credited to your account for future use.